Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, MS Word, Website Design Concepts, Digital Illustration/Vector Art, Digital Photography/Manipulation, Social Networking, Advanced Keyboarding (Mac or PC)
Familiarity with: Maya, InDesign, Powerpoint, Premiere, Encore, Final Cut Pro
Writing/Story Development, Sketching, Planning, Advanced Concepts, Prop Concept, Layout, Composition, Rendering, Inking/Coloring
• Otis College of Art and Design, Los Angeles, CA
BFA, (graduated w/ honors) – May 2005
Major: Digital Media
• Brooks College of Design, Long Beach, CA
AA, – December 1999
Major: Graphic Design
• NRN Design (El Segundo, CA) - Author/Freelance Digital Artist
January 2008 - Present
Wrote/Designed/Self Published, "The Knight Rider Companion" a 680 page color guide book based on the popular television series. Duties included generating original designs, branding, layout, and creating promotional media to generate book sales and completion of freelance projects for online and network clientele.
• Knight Rider Reunion (Universal City, CA) - Art Director/Event Producer
January 2012 - February 2013
Successfully generated brand identity and promotional material for officially licensed event, "Knight Rider Reunion". Self produced video graphics, web/print ready graphics, and promotional materials ranging from posters, banners, t-shirts, event badges, and official website. Organized rental of screen used props, negotiated location arrangements and oversaw all event activities. Raised significant funds for and donated to Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
• Knight Rider Festival I-III (Las Vegas, NV) - Art Director
January 2009 - March 2011
Successfully generated brand identity and promotional material for officially licensed event, "Knight Rider Festival" (I-III). Self produced video graphics, web graphics, and promotional materials ranging from posters, banners, t-shirts, event badges, and official website.
• The Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA) - Ticket Taker (Main Gate)
February 2007 - June 2007
Handled scanning tickets at Main Gate. Responsible for bag check security, ticket authentication, applying hand stamps at the exits, and guest relations.
• Arjay Entertainment (Santa Monica, CA) - Digital Artist/Webmaster
August 2005 - June 2006
Re-branded company image and generated graphics used in various company projects including print, website, motion, and on air properties. Webmaster for company website. Planned, designed, and executed multiple preliminary website concepts for younghollywood.com.
• Kolibri Digital Connection/Art Studio (Torrance, CA) - IRIS Printer Operator/Image Editor
January 2000 - December 2000
Responsible for maintaining high standards of image quality including checking for registration, proof review, digital curation of scanned assets, and maintaining operation of IRIS printer operations. Also responsible for management of other employees.
IMDB WORK CREDITS
Titles and Animation
• Disney's D23 Armchair Archivist (TV series documentary) (titles and animation - 20 episodes, 2010-2012) (title design and animation - 5 episodes, 2011)
• 2005 Branson Jubilee (TV series)
• 2006 The Young Hollywood Awards (TV movie)
• 2006 Breakthrough of the Year Awards (TV movie)
• 2011 Same Name (TV series)
• 2011 I Am Nancy (documentary)
• 2012 Star Cars "KR 30th Anniversary" (TV series)
Knight Rider Consultant/Uncredited Cameo
• 2016 - The Goldbergs "Ho-ly K.I.T.T." (TV series)